39. Which of the following is MOST likely to come immediately after the passage to end the letter?
I would like to call your attention on the unsolved O/A transaction. The loss of buying on credit brings about some problems, and can be devastating to your business. Your account is now four months past due, and you've not responded to any of our requests for payment. By sending your check in the amount of US$75,000 today, you'll ensure the privilege of maintaining the good credit reputation you now have.
- 1 For five months we've been writing to you in an attempt to clear up your unpaid balance of US$75,000.
- 2 We have always been willing to work with you during these times
- 3 We hope it won't be necessary for us to take this matter further, because you are one of our valued customers.
- 4 Starting with your April invoice, I may get the discount of 1.5%.